Does Hunt for Homes hold open houses?
Yes, we hold open houses!
Will my home be advertised on the Internet?
Absolutely. 85% of consumers begin their search online! Once your home is placed in the Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS), it feeds out to hundreds of other websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Homesnap.com, etc.
What is included in the 2% listing fee charged by Hunt for Homes?
1. Carefully evaluate your home and the surrounding competition and market conditions
2. Provide a comparative market analysis (CMA) in order to establish a list price for your home
3. Meet for initial Listing Consultation to discuss details and questions
4. Prepare the listing contract and all disclosures applicable
5. Professional photography with 40 photos (25 allowed in MLS, the others will be added to Zillow and Realtor.com for added exposure)
6. Professional measurements/floor plan scheduled and provided by HfH
7. Provide a professionally installed For Sale sign for your front yard and a lockbox for the door
8. Enter your home into the Triangle Multiple Listing Service
9. Make the listing available to various internet websites
10. Provide 3rd party access for all appointments and feedback through Showing Time
11. Present, review, and negotiate all offers with you until an agreement is reached with the buyer
12. Provide VIP access to our entrusted vendor services
13. Once under contract, provide consistent detailed follow up until closing- we guide you through every step of the way
14. Assist you with your new home purchase
15. Finalize closing
16. FREE 17 foot moving truck to use anytime!
How long am I locked into a listing contract with Hunt for Homes, once a listing agreement is signed?
Listing agreements are set for six months. If after six months your home has not sold, we can extend for another six months for no additional fees or costs and can continue to extend until the home sells. You are free to cancel the contract at anytime however, the initial $500 is non refundable.
*If your home has not sold during our listing agreement/contract timeframe and you decide to terminate, the $500 initial listing fee is nonrefundable.
Are there any fees due up front if I choose to list my home with Hunt for Homes?
Yes, $500 is due at the time of listing and will be credited to the 2% balance due at closing. This is because all of the listing work done by Hunt for Home agents is done upfront, including but not limited to: providing a professional photographer, professional sign installation, measuring the property, and various methods of advertising including flyers and MLS admission.