Does Hunt for Homes hold open houses?
We believe, based on experience of courses that open houses do not sell houses. The Internet is such a wealth of information and it is a fact that 85% of all buyers start their home search online. If a homeowner wishes to hold an open house, we encourage you to do so and will offer advice about holding one effectively.
Will my home be advertised on the Internet?
Absolutely. 85% of consumers begin their search online! Once your home is placed in the Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS), it feeds out to hundreds of other websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Homesnap.com, etc.
What is included in the 1% listing fee charged by Hunt for Homes?
1. Carefully evaluate your home and the surrounding competition and market conditions
2. Provide a comparative market analysis (CMA) in order to establish a list price for your home
3. Meet for initial Listing Consultation to discuss details and questions
4. Prepare the listing contract and all disclosures applicable
5. Have our professional photographer take photos of your home for a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) advertisement
6. Provide a professionally installed For Sale sign for your front yard and a lockbox for the door
7. Enter your home into the Triangle Multiple Listing Service
8. Make the listing available to various internet websites
9. Provide 3rd party access for all appointments and feedback through Showing Time
10. Present, review, and negotiate all offers with you until an agreement is reached with the buyer
11. Provide VIP access to our entrusted vendor services
12. Once under contract, provide consistent detailed follow up until closing- we guide you through every step of the way
13. Assist you with your new home purchase
14. Finalize closing
How long am I locked into a listing contract with Hunt for Homes, once a listing agreement is signed?
Listing agreements are set for six months. If after six months your home has not sold, we can extend for another six months for no additional fees or costs and can continue to extend until the home sells. You are free to cancel the contract at anytime however, the initial $500 is non refundable.
*If your home has not sold during our listing agreement/contract timeframe and you decide to terminate, the $500 initial listing fee is nonrefundable.
Are there any fees due up front if I choose to list my home with Hunt for Homes?
Yes, $500 is due at the time of listing and will be credited to the 1% balance due at closing. This is because all of the listing work done by Hunt for Home agents is done upfront, including but not limited to: providing a professional photographer, professional sign installation, measuring the property, and various methods of advertising including flyers and MLS admission.